Application Deadline : 31 January 2012
CEET are currently offereing Top-Up Scholarships for graduate research students undertaking research within CEET.
CEET Top-Up Scholarships are available for graduate research students who receive or will receive an eligible primary scholarship* for study in 2012 and who undertake a research project within CEET. Graduate students who enrolled prior to 2012 are eligible to apply, however the Top-Up Scholarships will not apply retrospectively and will only be funded for the remainder of the duration of the eligible primary scholarship.
CEET Top-Up Scholarships are at a level of $5,000 p.a. renewable for the duration of the primary scholarship, and subject to an annual review of research progress.
Successful applicants will focus on research into energy-efficient telecommunications that are part of the CEET research program
Successful applicants will be associated with CEET for the duration of their candidature funding. Successful applicants will be expected to participate in CEET activities and will be required to provide regular progress reports. There may be some restrictions on IP subject to the nature of the research and how this relates to the IP ownership arrangements in CEET.
Applications for CEET Top-Up Scholarships should include:
1. CEET PhD Top-Up Scholarship Application Form
2. Full CV of the candidate
3. Research plan of up to one page (max. 200 words)
4. Letter of support from the student’s supervisor or supervisors
5. Current enrolment record
6. Academic transcript
Please provide submissions in pdf format and include the applicants name in the filename, for example, john.smith.pdf.
* Eligible primary scholarships include:
* Australian Postgraduate Award
* Melbourne Research Scholarship
* Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
* Melbourne International Research Scholarships; and
* Other prestigious and major stipend scholarships including Equity and Indigenous scholarships.
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org