Application Deadline : 2012-04-15
- You will develop new concepts and applications in the field of expertise of the research group Center for Microsystems Technologies on the subject “Elastic microsystems for Smart Textile Applications”.
- You will be involved in the application-driven research project on smart textiles PASTA (www.pasta-project.eu) funded by the European Union.
- You are a dynamic person.
- You have a Master degree in Electronics Engineering.
- You are interested in micro-electronics applications and you are willing to participate in application-driven research projects in this field.
- You are willing to learn and develop process technologies for microsystem fabrication.
- You are able to work independently and accurately.
- You have good communication skills, written as well as oral.
- You have a (very) good knowledge of the English language (written and oral).
- Occasionally, you are willing to travel within the European Union.
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- A contract as PhD-student at Ghent University.
- Start date: as soon as possible.
- Contacts and collaboration with leading national and international research groups and companies.
- Possibility to present research results at important international conferences.
- Extralegal advantages: free public transport; biking fee for work traffic, use of sport facilities and entrance in student restaurants of Ghent University.