University of Dublin, Trinity College Post-Graduate Research Positions Department of Computer Science
Closing Date: Tuesday, 15th January, 2008
The position includes payment of academic fees and a tax exempt annual
stipend of â‚¬16,000
Applications are invited for several post-graduate research positions in the Knowledge and Data Engineering Research Group (KDEG), Department of Computer Science, Trinity College Dublin. KDEG enjoys a world class reputation in Intelligent Systems and knowledge driven information systems. Successful candidates will have a first class honours degree in computer science or
related discipline and are highly motivated.
The successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Model driven software development
- Policy Based Management
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Web Service technologies and Integration
- Multilingual and/or Multimedia Information Retrieval
- Personalisation and Adaptive Systems
- Information Visualisation
Experience in any of the following applications will be beneficial:
- Service and Network Management
- eLearning and Technology Enhanced Learning
- Localisation and Multilingual Systems
- Ubiquitous Computing
These post-graduate positions are for three year durations and are supported under the Science Foundation Ireland and HEA Programme for Research in Third Level Institutions.
- The position includes payment of academic fees and a tax exempt annual
stipend of 16,000 Euro. Expected start date is April 2008. *
- Closing date for applications is January 15th 2008.*
For further information please refer to http://kdeg.cs.tcd.ie/vacancies.
Email contact: Vincent.Wade@cs.tcd.ie.
Please send application via email with Subject Line â€œKDEG Postgraduate
Positionâ€ to: Jean.Maypother@cs.tcd.ie.
or send an application by post to:
KDEG Postgraduate Position, c/o Jean Maypother, School of Computer Science
and Statistics, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland