Business School Postgraduate Scholarship for September 2010 and January 2011 entry
This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any Masters programme in the Business School beginning in September 2010 and January 2011.
Which nationalities may apply for this scholarship?
All nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time and part-time MA/MSc degrees offered by the Business School.
How much is the scholarship worth – £2,000.
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee or by cheque.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- Home/EU students – 15 scholarships
- Overseas students – 45 scholarships
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class honours degree) as assessed by NARIC
- High level of English proficiency (if English is not your first language)
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Other information about this scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Postgraduate Scholarship application form here:
- BU Postgraduate Scholarship form (PDF – 95kb)
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2010 for entry in September 2010 and 30 November 2010 for entry in January 2011 although you can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the decision being made.
askBU Students Service
More info click here