The Royal Bank of Scotland International Scholarship is a brand new scholarship now exclusively available to Chinese applicants wishing to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Two scholarship are available under the scheme, and each will cover all tuition fees for highly qualified professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders from the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong (SAR), and Macau (SAR), it will aim at bridging international boundaries by providing Chinese business professionals with an opportunity to study a globally recognised degree in one of the world’s financial centres.
To be considered for The Royal Bank of Scotland International Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- A national of the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong (SAR), Macau (SAR);
- A graduate with proven academic skills;
- Committed to contribute to the socio-economic development of the People’s Republic of China.
- Established in a career, with a track record of excellence and achievement, and the prospect of becoming a leader in his/her chosen field;
- Have good English Language skills, as most UK Higher Education Institutions require a minimum IELTS of 6.5 for admission onto Postgraduate courses.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of the Bank of Scotland International Scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, but you will have to ensure your application has been received by LSBF before the deadlines below.
Recognising the limited number of The Royal Bank of Scotland International Scholarships available, students not awarded the Bank of Scotland International Scholarship will be considered for the Emerging Markets Scholarship.
For Autumn Intake, 2009: 29th August 2009
Download application form here (pdf)
on +44 (0)207 823 2303
or email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org